Location: Split, Scedro, Hvar, Peljesac
Sailing yoga retreat programme duration: 7 days
Dates: 20 April - 27 April 2019
Discounted price (early bird 25% off until October 15th, 2018): €1,465 pp
Discounted price (early bird 15% off until December 15th, 2018): €1,660 pp
Regular price: €1,950 pp
This is not your average yoga retreat.
If you wish to combine a yoga retreat and sailing holidays we have a holiday made in heaven for you! Explore tranquil bays of Croatia and have daily yoga and meditation with qualified experts at the most breathtaking settings such as at the beach, stand up paddle or perhaps forest. Yoga week paired will an amazingly delicious, healthy Mediterranean diet plan.
What is included
- 7 nights accommodation onboard yacht
- small training group of max. 7 people
- professional yoga teacher
- stewardess that will keep your boat nice and tidy and prepare healthy meals
- daily healthy Mediterranean breakfast and lunch on board
- fruit and water supplies
- yoga and meditation classes
- beautiful personalised eco friendly yoga mat (yours to take)
- 30 min massage
- all training equipment
- outdoor clay workshop with Terra Ceramica (creating an authentic souvenir)
- welcome wellness package
- one dinner at the local restaurant
- two SUP paddles per boat
- port, marina and anchorage fees, fuel, tourist taxes
- bed linen, two towels per person and a beach towel per person
- WiFi on board
Ana is a sports therapist, a nurse, a senior sport recreational coach with an emphasis on the implementation of therapy training and a multi-style Vinyasa yoga teacher (RYT-200) taught at the YogaPRO Yoga Teacher Training Poligon. Ana has 22 years of work experience. The last 10 years she is a Yoga teacher. Ana teaches Therapy Yoga, Yoga workshops with props, and regularly leads Yoga Nidra, Sound-Aroma Meditations, and weekly classes of Hatha Yoga. She recently enrolled in a school for Iyengar Yoga Teacher.
Getting to Croatia
The airport in Split (SPU) is the closest and most convenient airport to our departure marina (45 min drive). Book your private transfer here.
The order of the itinerary is subject to change and is dependent upon weather conditions.
Our yacht has 4 cabins. All cabins accommodate 2 people. Please remember, cabins are on a double shared basis so invite your friend to share with you or you will share your cabin spot with other likeminded booker on a gender basis. If you wish to book single stay in your cabin, it's necessary to book two spots.
Private group bookings
For group bookings of 6 or more, contact us so we can arrange for your own private boat.
If you'd like to request your own boat for dates outside the advertised dates, please contact us to request a private charter.
You can pay the entire amount owed in one lump sum. Alternatively, payments can be made in instalments and must be made by the following deadlines:
- The first payment of 50% of the total cost must be paid upon booking;
- The second payment of 50% of the total cost must be paid by 01 February 2019.
Accepted payment methods:
- bank transfer, or
- PayPal (requires an additional fee of 5%)
Every booking requires €250 security deposit per person. More about security deposit can be found here.
Where you choose to cancel your booking, you should inform us immediately at email@example.com
- 20% of the total amount for the cancellation after booking confirmation (non refundable)
- 30% of the total amount cancellation 90 days before the accommodation period (non refundable)
- 50% of the total amount 60 days before the accommodation period (non refundable)
- 70% of the total amount 30 days before the accommodation period (non refundable)
- 100% of the total amount 29 days before the accommodation period (non refundable)
Transferring your booking to a different guest
If you want to transfer the booking to a different guest €15 fee will be applied.
In case you invite your skipper, yoga instructor and/or stewardess to the restaurant you are obliged to cover their restaurant expenses.
If you enjoyed your trip, we encourage you to reward good service.