Korcula, island Korcula
The island Korcula is the sixth largest island in the Adriatic and it's harbouring a stunning old town also named Korcula. Rich in vineyards, dark pine forests and olive groves this islands is worth visiting!
- Enjoy your dinner at Konoba Nonno that prepares typical food from this region.
- Wine tasting at the winery Bire
- Climbing a ladder in tower for cocktails at Massimo Cocktail Bar located in the 15th-century tower on Old Town’s waterfront, this cocktail bar has views of the Peljesac Channel from the rooftop terrace. Their cocktails are not top notch, but the view is absolutely amazing and this place is worth visiting!
- Watch a performance of Moreska - a traditional sword dance still performed on Korcula
- Get a feel of Korcula here