Location: Split, Brac, Hvar, Peljesac
Sailing fitness programme duration: 7 days
Dates: 27 April - 04 May 2019
Discounted price (early bird 25% off until October 15th, 2018): €1,260 pp
Discounted price (early bird 15% off until December 15th, 2018): €1,430 pp
Regular price: €1,680 pp
Exercise, actively explore the islands and live a healthy week - running, cycling, swimming, kayaking and living fully in Croatia! Your personal trainer will keep you motivated, comfortable and inspired and help you reach your health and wellness goals.
What is included
- 7 nights accommodation onboard catamaran
- small training group of max. 8 people
- professional skipper fitness instructor (Masters degree in Kinesiology)
- stewardess that will keep your boat nice & tidy and prepare healthy meals
- 1 nutrition lecture
- daily healthy Mediterranean breakfast and lunch on board
- fruit and water
- one dinner at the local restaurant
- all training equipment
- bike rental in Bol (island Brac)
- river rafting
- welcome wellness package
- two stand up paddles per boat
- port, marina and anchorage fees, fuel, tourist taxes
- bed linens, two towels per person and a beach towel per person
- WiFi on board
Filip is a personal and strength trainer that has worked with many Croatian Olympians, national representatives and professional athletes, as well as with one-on-one private clients. He has an expert knowledge of the human anatomy and Filip's classes are designed to match the skill and learning levels of all participants. Filip possess proven track record helping his clients achieve fitness goals through customized exercises programs.
Filip holds a master degree in Kinesiology from the University of Zagreb and Faculty of Kinesiology and Rehabilitation science at the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven in Belgium. Filip completed with distinction Sports Management, International and Europeans Sports Law and History of Sport and Kinesiology. For the past five years he also works as a skipper during the summer season. Besides being an avid sailor, Filip is also a qualified Nordic walking instructor.
Getting to Croatia
The airport in Split (SPU) is the closest and most convenient airport to our departure marina (45 min drive). Book your private transfer here.
The order of the itinerary is subject to change and is dependent upon weather conditions.
Our yacht has 4 cabins. All cabins accommodate 2 people. Please remember, cabins are on a double shared basis so invite your friend to share with you or you will share your cabin spot with other likeminded booker on a gender basis. If you wish to book single stay in your cabin, it's necessary to book two spots.
Private group bookings
For group bookings of 6 or more, contact us so we can arrange for your own private boat.
If you'd like to request your own boat for dates outside the advertised dates, please contact us to request a private charter.
You can pay the entire amount owed in one lump sum. Alternatively, payments can be made in instalments and must be made by the following deadlines:
- The first payment of 50% of the total cost must be paid upon booking;
- The second payment of 50% of the total cost must be paid by 01 February 2019.
- bank transfer, or
- PayPal (requires an additional fee of 5%)
Every booking requires €250 security deposit per person. More about security deposit can be found here.
Where you choose to cancel your booking, you should inform us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 20% of the total amount for the cancellation after booking confirmation (non refundable)
- 30% of the total amount cancellation 90 days before the accommodation period (non refundable)
- 50% of the total amount 60 days before the accommodation period (non refundable)
- 70% of the total amount 30 days before the accommodation period (non refundable)
- 100% of the total amount 29 days before the accommodation period (non refundable)
Transferring your booking to a different guest
If you want to transfer the booking to a different guest €15 fee will be applied.
In case you invite your skipper and/or stewardess to the restaurant you are obliged to cover their restaurant expenses.
If you enjoyed your trip, we encourage you to reward good service.